Please contact us if you would like to organize an event and publicize it on this website.
Be sure to check back with us regularly for upcoming events that we are working on.
You can visit Blaze of Hope on Facebook for all the latest events!
Blaze of Hope- Facebook
- December 2, 2017, 7 p.m. The 22nd Annual Sarasota Holiday Parade in downtown Sarasota. Anyone is welcome to walk
with the Blaze of Hope float. This years theme is "The Greatest Parade on Earth" If you plan to volunteer, please arrive dressed as a clown, a circus animal, or contact us with any ideas you might
have. All ideas will be considered! You must RSVP on the Facebook event found here if you wish to participate: Facebook Event - 2017 Holiday Parade
- Garrett Miller, star of MTV's Siesta Key donates his Mustang to charity! Join us at Old School Bar and Grill from 7-9pm
on November 4, 2017. We will be celebrating the auctions success with Garrett and friends! There will be raffles, prizes, and food. Visit for more information: Facebook event- Old School Bar & Grill
- Garrett Miller, star of MTV's Siesta Key donates his Mustang to charity! Auction will run for 10 days beginning
on October 17, 2017. Good Luck! Click here to go to the auction: Blaze of Hope Live ebay auction!
- Bingo Blowout! - SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 from
7:30PM - 9:30PM. Join the BOH army for some fun, free food, and giveaways at Linksters Tap Room - Venice. Click for directions: Linksters Venice
- Drag Race for a Cure - MARCH 4, 2017 from 11AM - 4PM. A fundraising event for 2 boys with Cerebral Palsy at Stottlemyer's Smokehouse located at 19 East Rd, Sarasota, FL
34240. See you there!
- Hawkins Road Festival - FEBRUARY 18, 2017 from 11AM - 9PM. Join us
for this FREE one-day festival providing space and activities to celebrate community through music, art, spirituality, and social awareness. Located at Suncoast Community Church- 8000 Hawkins Rd,
Sarasota, FL 34241
"Suncoast FYI: December 1st, 2017 - Segment 3"
Suncoast FYI Features Blaze of Hope
Published on Dec 5, 2017
"Siesta Key star gives back to Sarasota" By Lynden Blake
Garrett Miller donates his car to Blaze of Hope
SNNTV.com October 17, 2017
"Group gives financial reprieve to families" By Kim Doleatto
Lifeline When Children Get Sick - The Giving
Sarasota Herald Tribune December 12, 2016
"Community comes together to help eight-year-old fight cancer" By Lynden Blake
Blood drive in Honor
of Benji the Brave
SNNTV.com November 13, 2016
"Giving Echoes" by Kim Doleatto
Sarasota Herald Tribune front page
September 18, 2016
"Local Non Profit Helping Families In Need Through The Giving Challenge"
SNN coverage on Blaze of Hope Live
Published on Youtube September 19, 2016
The following articles are posted in chronological order by which they were printed in several newspapers. My journey began before online
articles were available so I apologize for the quality. Be sure to visit the MY STORY link above to read more about my personal journey and how Blaze of Hope came to be. I can't thank you enough for your support and continued prayers!